Saturday, January 31, 2009

Overhaul

It's time for a shake up here! I'll be starting the day with a trip to Island Blue to pick up the sketchbook and pencils. There's something about an unopened sketchbook and the smell of freshly sharpened pencils that sets an optimistic tone towards finding a fresh perspective on my creative process.

I also plan to get the biggest trash bags I can find and REALLY clean out my workspace. This will entail removing everything from the area so I can paint the walls and do some sort of floor treatment.

My studio is my creative zone and the idea of temporarily destroying it is very unsettling. I'm decided to designate an alternative zone for myself so the sketchbook and this laptop will reside on this window seat in my living room though the duration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to get comments!