Sunday, March 29, 2009

Going Back To A Starting Point


I'm almost finished the bulk of my work for Gen's show so I'm going to to start a new polymer clay project this week! I plan to revisit the Beach Woman theme. I've done a few pieces with this concept, the largest being K'Seia. I have a wall hanging version in mind this time. My first task will be to select some yarns- I'm excited about taking a first time yarn hunting visit to Knotty By Nature tomorrow. Once the yarn is selected, the clay colours will be mixed.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love her. I'm a seaside lady myself, and you've captured the feeling very well.

    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely item....I wonder wich beach she resided on :)

    http://europe-artisans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love geez, she is relaxing me, she’s invited to my meditation ✌️

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!