Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Muse for a Good Cause

First of all- thanks to all who gave my new logo the thumbs up- I have new business cards on order! The blog has been quiet for the last few days because I was recently invited to submit an item for the Canadian National Institute for the Blind Eye Appeal fundraising Gala. Hundreds of artists donate work to be raffled at this black tie event and the proceeds go to the CNIB.
I completed a new piece for my donation- she's still untitled. She is 14" tall and 8" at the widest point of her skirt.
A better image with details is forthcoming.  Making her hair with dreads was a lot of fun!!http://www.eyeappeal.org/

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the invite! How about Heart and Home for the name for this muse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good suggestion Mechelle... it sure picks up the feeling I was trying to convey.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!