Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No. 5 Gallery- Oak Bay Avenue- Victoria BC


Today I delivered several pieces to one of the newest galleries in Victoria- The No. 5 Gallery on Oak Bay Avenue. I had been planning to submit my portfolio to this intriguing new space so when the Ngs introduced themselves to me at the Open Studio Tour and invited me to display in their gallery I was delighted!
Their gallery is beautiful and showcases the work of a talented collection of local artists in a relaxed and airy space. There are many exciting exhibitions planned for upcoming months, particularily Angels Among Us in December which will be a fundraiser for "Angel Flight".
No.5 is well worth a visit if you're in Victoria- it's located close to Richmond and Oak Bay Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to get comments!