Friday, August 26, 2011

Studio Blowout- Friday Findings

Here are the final offerings until September when I'll have a large selection of wearable art / jewelry display items available. I will have lots of cool metal necklace/ pendant stands, acrylic bracelet holders etc. I'm especially interested in selling as one large lot so if you are interested to stock up in anticipation for winter shows email me.

Today I have two large lots of assorted tools and supplies.

Findings Plus
This is a huge selection including hematite chips, magnetic hematite beads, brooch pins, charms, Chinese Coin-type medallions, face molds, grommets, bead holders, metal cabochons,  buna cord, sterling silver end clasps,  lobster and toggle clasps and lanyard clasps and more.  SOLD

Cutters
Here's a collection of cutters of all shapes and sizes. Some have never been used, others obviously have. I'm including a copper fence post topper which is super for cutting small 3x3"squares - I used these for making mini clocks and  tiles. There's even a flexible ripple blade in there! SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to get comments!