Sunday, April 7, 2013

Well- THIS is exciting!

As many of you may know, Cynthia Tinapple has been writing a new book-

Polymer Clay Global Perspectives: Emerging Ideas and Techniques from 125 International Artists!

For me, the most exciting part of it all is that I was included as one of the polymer artists to be interviewed and to put together a tutorial on Clay on Canvas.

Cynthia just announced that the book will be released on July 30. It is available for presale on and you can  Pre-order on Amazon


I also expect to be receiving a copy (or two) to give away so check back- I'll be concocting some sort of fun challenge!
I  recall mentioning to Cynthia in a Skype interview that I am the world's worst Etsy seller... a dubious distinction that I am going to try to remedy asap!

2 comments:

  1. I agree very exciting. Congratulations on being published in this book! I look forward to seeing the book after it is released!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats G, very happy for you! Looking forward to seeing you in print with a tutorial. It's been long overdue!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!