Monday, May 13, 2013

Excellence in Crafts Gallery- An Exciting New Venue in Downtown Victoria!

 The Island Artisans Association is opening the Excellence in Crafts Gallery in the Bay Center in downtown Victoria on Thursday May 16 at 10 am! The gallery is a generous 1200 square feet and  is situated on the second floor a few doors down from the Douglas Street Entrance. The Gallery is a Pop Up venture  and will run from May through August.

I spent the last few days inventorying work and have my boxes and display fixtures ready for delivery. I'll be delivering some Muses, FiShy FuSions and my new FloRa FuSion Bangles, art cards and kelp baskets.

I'm especially excited as each artisan will be working shifts in the gallery and it will be a switch for this shopaholic to be on the other side of the till in a shopping mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to get comments!