Sunday, November 18, 2007

Linda Rajotte- Precious Metal Clay Artist

Today is the final day of the show it's been so much fun and so busy that I have forgotten to take a photo of the booth in it's latest incarnation! I'll do some when I get there today- my rep Teresa is looking after the booth this morning so I'll have a chance to walk about and get some photos of the fun.

I've had the pleasure of having Linda Rajotte as a neighbour at the show. She's an amazing Precious Metal clay artist. I love the way she incorporates natural items into each piece- it breathes west coast..... You'll be able to see /her work in person at The Out of Hand Show at the Conference Centre in Victoria. She doesn't have a website or blog yet but she tells me it's on her to do list. She's also a certified pmc instructor so I'm hoping that the Vancouver Island Polymer clay Artists Guild may be able to have her conduct a workshop for us.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Just to let you know that we are planning a workshop at Jupiter Ranch on Gabriola Island this summer. 2 days workshop with Linda Rajotte Precious Metal Clay Artist. If you are interested in finding more...
    email jupiterranch@shaw.ca or check the website under workshops at www.jupiterranch.com

    looking forward to her workshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I wanted to let you know that Sassafras Art Studio’s website is officially up and running! You can now shop for metal clay products and Art Clay, right here in BC. I hope you enjoy the site. www.sassafrasartstudio.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!