Monday, March 2, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


My fellow west coast poly-claying friend Tina Holden has tagged me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. After a Google search, I see that this award has a few different versions based, I think, on the theme of the blog. Arty types like us are focused on sources of inspiration. So I'll list seven things that inspire me-


1.My daughter's art


2.Fashion Magazines- a regular source for colour combinations and interesting costuming concepts for Muses. Vanity Fair is my favourite. Eye candy & great writing. National Geographic's "abstract landscapes" inspire me too.

3. Documentaries about archaeology and ancient history.


4. A walk on the beach


5. My garden


6. A stroll in a gallery- always a launch pad for a different approach... lately collage artists are making my head spin! (in a good way)


7. Teaching a workshop- what a gift to show someone how to do something and watch them come up with a new spin that inspires you to see your own invention in a new way!


I'll award these inspirational bloggers, they may pass on the award by listing seven things that inspire them and nominating at least three other deserving bloggers.

I thank these Kreativ Bloggers for inspiration and insight -


Amy Crawley- Moonroom Muse
Lorrie Grainger Abdo
Kerrdelune

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gera,

    What a pleasant surprise to learn that you tagged me with a Kreative Blogger award. I appreciate it. I will share some of my sources of inspiration and pass along this award to bloggers who inspire me.

    Thanks again for the tag.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gera,

    Thanks for the Kreativ Blogger award. I'm happy and pleasantly surprised to know that my work/words inspire you. I most definitely can say the same about your blog.

    I'm getting ready to post about the award and must confess that I'm having trouble figuring out how to get the image to show up on my blog. I've tried a bunch of different ways with no success. I'm sure it is something simple but any suggestions would be welcome.

    Thanks again.

    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!