Thursday, March 19, 2009

Polymer Clay Out Front!


Oak Bay's lovely Side Street Studio is showcasing polymer clay in the front window! It's a gorgeous display featuring work by Wanda Shum, Tina Holden and yours truly. We bought our work together in a display at Horizons and we were delighted at how our approaches are so different and yet compliment each other so well. To us this new window display is a celebration of the diversity of polymer clay and the friendship shared by good friends who connected with each other through their art. Staff at the gallery tell me that the display is bringing a lot of people into the shop - we hope it may encourage sales (of course) and perhaps more members to our local Vancouver Island Polymer Clay Artists Guild.



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing us the display, Gera. Am pleased it is bringing people into the shop. I'm getting my clay out again, lol.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the pictures, Gera...looks great! I'm glad Sue chose polymer clay as a focal point for her window. I think they did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great display - congrats to the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The display looks wonderful! I hope that increased customers in the store equal sales for all 3 of u talented gals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work and a beautiful display. I hope it translates into sales and members. Good luck.

    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You're right, the styles are different, but they all complement each other. Congratulations on a beautiful display. I hope it brings lots of sales your way.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!