Sunday, May 9, 2010

Polymer Clay on Canvas- day 2

It's vertical! - I realised it when I put the first sheet of silk down on the canvas so it was the Muse. This is the  primary guideline layer. I think the piece will end up with 4 different layers. There's a bit of a "Natasha" effect going on but that won't last long. The next step involves a lot of colour mixing. The thing I loved when I took the original photos at Point no Point was the range of colours captured in this tiny section of shore so I'm going to really enjoy the colour mixing phase and I'll have a lot of great colours to use for my BeachStone bracelets and necklaces too!

(Happy Mothers' Day!- I'm heading to the garden Centre!)

2 comments:

  1. Cool G. I love the creative process. Merci for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tirza wolf, IsraelMay 10, 2010 at 9:57 AM

    it's already very beautiful! waiting for tommorow

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!