Friday, February 15, 2008

Crazy Daze

It's been a while since my last post here- it's been a bit of a whirlwind! We've been coming to the wire with preparations for Sojourn which is ONE WEEK from today! I went to Vancouver and picked up Georgia who is planning to tour Vancouver Island before joining us in Nanaimo. She'll be teaching a tumblescope workshop. While in Vancouver I spent 3 hours at IKEA where I found a wonderful new desk for the studio. (it currently is residing in a box until I find some spare time to put it together!)

Of course there's always a monkey wrench in the works here and there when times get busy- I installed a programme in my computer that has challenged my computer's memory so my computer has had to go visit the local computer vet to get a new card! There are still a few things I need to have tweaked so another trip there is scheduled for today. No need to say how awful it is not to have your computer at hand in times like these!

Today several Vancouver Island Polymer Clay Artists Guild members met for lunch- great fun!






left to right- Kristine Ovens, Georgia Ferrel and Gera Scott Chandler

left to right- Liz Hoar, Wanda Shum, Genevieve Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to get comments!