Saturday, February 2, 2008

Making Polymer Progress


I've been away from the blog for a few days... making progress on the newest polymer clay project as well as several little friezes and some vases. Here's a detail of the as-yet untitled piece. there will be a tassle hanging from the little tablecloth. This piece will take quite a while to complete. It doesn't help that I've run out of several critical colours of clay!

I'm also pleased to report that the studio is pretty tidy again and I'm excited about an upcoming trip to Vancouver where I'll be spending several happy hours shopping at IKEA . Several people noticed that the floor on the new piece is the same as my lamented checkerboard studio floor. It was unintentional and made me laugh when I realised what I had done. The concept will hopefully work better for my Muse in her imaginary world than it has for me here in my clay strewn little studio.
This weekend will be for photography and paperwork. I have to put together a brochure for the IAA Wholesale Show in March !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to get comments!