Friday, February 25, 2011

Musing

I have a wholesale show coming up in a month and I'm organizing  aMused Studio offerings for 2011. After a year with a very neutral beachstone inspired palette it's exciting to crash back into colour! There's a floral focus with these tulipy Muses which were inspired by tubs of tulips at the local florist.
My lineup for 2011 will include Muses, clay on wood panels, and wearable art that will combine fibre, resin and (fingers crossed) metal clay!

My kiln is currently at the border in Ontario- hopefully it will clear customs and head west soon!

2 comments:

  1. OOOO love these two colorful ladies!! Are they solid clay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raj- yes these ladies are solid clay- three layers on the thickest pm setting.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!