Friday, February 18, 2011

Work in Progress and a Time Out

Here's my desk at 6:30 am. There are a few Muses underway here and even though there's a chaotic look to it all this is a rare view of my work table with a sense of organisation! I am resisting the temptation to sit down and open some packages of Premo because last night I realised I wasn't sleeping but thinking of a new way to use white clay. Everything on the desk and in my head is going to have to go on hold though because I'm heading out of town for a few days with my daughter. We plan to have some beach walks, read and get into our sketchbooks.
Here's a webcam view of the lovely beach... any kind of weather will be fine. A storm would be wonderful and clear skies could tempt us to have a beach fire and roast hot dogs and potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to get comments!