Monday, August 24, 2009

Home From Galiano Island...It's Not What You're Looking For- It's What You Find

Galiano was simply wonderful... I'll be blogging about some of the galleries and artists in upcoming days.

I went with a plan to re-read "The Forgetting Room" as a spring board to explorations in collage...I loved the book as much or more on the second reading. As I joined the central character in his journey through a process of creative discovery it led me in a direction I wasn't expecting- my camera! I have a huge project in mind- not big in size- likely 20x20 or so. It will combine clay, canvas, found objects and digital photography... here's the working sketch.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! This project sounds wonderful I'm very curious to see where it takes you.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!