Saturday, June 4, 2011

Workshop Day!

Today I'm going to take a Copper Clay Workshop with Tiffany from Sassafras Art Studio- this was a great Groupon find! I started the year on fire for working with metal clay but after all my experiments I hit a wall when I realised I needed to buy a very pricey kiln to be able to pursue my interest. I found myself refocused on polymer clay again when I began to work with inks after my trip to the Morrisburg Gathering in Ontario....I digress. This workshop will be fun and getting it as a Groupon deal was timely. My hope is to pick up some techniques for making findings to accent polymer clay--- there's a certain project I have in mind that needs some dramatic handcrafted end caps and a toggle clasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to get comments!