Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another Fantastic Mixed Media Basketry Artisan

My Google searches led me to many wonderful basketmakers and I have to say when I found Shannon Weber's earthquakingly fantasmagically amazing work on her website.  I believe I yelped "WOW!!" out loud!  I emailed her right away a. to ask about workshops- especially since she's in Oregon- one of my favourite states- and b. if I could have permission to bedeck a blog page with images of her work. She's a fun email correspondent who I look forward to meeting in person!

Pictures are worth a thousand words-



You can see how she has made this polymer clayer want to continue combining clay with fibre! Even better than pictures you can view her at work here!

Thanks Shannon-- and um, when is that next workshop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to get comments!