Saturday, February 21, 2009

Horizons- Polymer Clay Retreat in Vancouver


I've been attending Horizons- the Vancouver Polymer Clay Guild's Retreat in Vancouver this weekend. The wonderful is in a central area that's full of fantastic restaurants and within walking distance to fabulous Granville Island which is a delectable location for shopping, gallery hopping and purchasing locally grown produce! I began my day with this wonderful view of the sunrise reflecting on this beautiful city

In spite of the lure of the attractions of the city, people are hard at claying here! Here's the work area with happy people up to their elbows in polymer clay!

Barb Alexander
Shelly Poole, Tina Holden (centre) and Cheryl Trottier (Cherylamie)
Rachel Gourley
Stay tuned- the next blog entry will showcase some of the fantastic creations showcased in the Horizon's Gallery!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I envy you! I love Vancouver and especially Granville Island - we had some fabulous meals on the Island too! Our friends live in Vancouver and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay with them but it was far too long ago now!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!