Tuesday, October 5, 2010

EnergiZing News!





My friend Georgia Ferrell is co-owner of Artemesia Gallery in Westport Ontario and on Saturday she sent me a message that one of my new fiber pendants has sold there- that's the first one! I sent some to Side Street Studio here in Oak Bay and I was so pleased to see some displayed in the window.

Getting back to colour seems to be the right move for me- one of my favourite pieces ever- my very colourful "She Could Only Choose One" was selected for the Sidney Fine Arts Show.

I also had two emails from galleries asking if I'm still making Muses- it gave me a bit of a bug to do a few new ones. This is Anjou- I made her last year- I love the pear concept and I have an idea for a much larger version. I'm feeling very energised!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that you are getting emails and calls about your wonderful things Gera! Makes for some terrific inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!