Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Inspiration Point for my New Booth

I've been considering a major redesign of my craft show booth for a very long time. I have surfed all over the internet for ideas. One site I discovered in Flickr is Show Me Your Booths-  a massive collection of thousands of pictures of booths and stalls from all over the world. Check it out- it's an addictive site to visit for anyone who is involved in craft show booth construction! I also spent a long while Googling  Jewelery display images and found this one at  Cut Out and Keep Craft Tutorials. I'm not actually making a jewelry stand altho' it would be really funky- especially for anyone with a steampunk motif.

I am using the connection concept in a larger scale for my display stands. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to get comments!