Friday, September 3, 2010

Yarn in the USA

 I thought of the title of this post set to the tune of "Born in the USA" and I can't get the tune out of my head now. You can hum the background music as you peruse the gorgeous Port Townsend architecture and  check out my USA fibres!



What's not to love about a shop in a beautiful Victorian building with a HUGE selection of findings on one side and an explosion of gorgeously coloured fibres on the other?  HEAVEN. If you're in Port Townsend Wynwood Beads is a must-visit destination! 
The retail  prices were very reasonable here - sometimes it's worth losing the wholesale pricing to be able to see and touch the items before I buy them.

1 comment:

  1. Gera,
    Good grief! If I had seen that beautiful building filled with all the things I love, I'd still be there! I'd spend all my money and then clean the stores to make more money so I could buy more goodies! Did you max out your credit cards? Who cares? I know it was worth it! :-)

    Re. reading material. I love most of the books you've listed. My current favorite author is Robert Maccamon, especially "A Boy's Life." MacCammon is an incredible writer and this particular book is written from a child's point of view. It's magical!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!