I finally finished organizing all of my findings and getting the "Dry Desk" tidied up. The "dry" refers to the fact that this desk is not used for clay, glue or resin. Tea, coffee, wine and martinis are acceptable.
I came up with a few more ideas for the findings storage system. I put chains in 30 dram containers and cutting a hole in the lid so I can pull a length out as I need it A pin holds the end of the chain so it doesn't "pour" out. I also think that a longer velcro strip on the acrylic and container gives a more secure hold than the little round velcro buttons.
I have a lot more room for containers on a second sheet of acrylic but I have to wait for Indistrial Plastic to get a new shipment in- I sort of bought out a lot of their stock!
A nice chunk of Sunday is still awaiting me- I'm rewarding my cleaning with a nice reading session booked with my new Kindle!