Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gifts for Myself and Others- postscript...

Here are a few more photos of events at the show.

More than a few heads turned when Lisa Samphire of Samphire Glass  and Karen Lancey of Metal Mermaid Welding showed up on Sunday morning in identical outfits - as they were directly across the aisle from each other there was much laughter and good natured ribbing... amazingly they both had picked up the ensembles at Thrift stores. What are the odds?


Artisans weren't the only ones offering inspiration- I loved this piece worn by a lady visiting my booth and she kindly allowed me to take a photo!

1 comment:

  1. As soon as I scrolled down and saw her face, I knew that was Lisa! I went to school with Lisa Samphire. As a teen I went to her house on Crescent Beach a few times and got to see her father's potter's studio. She wasn't at the last Grad reunion but I had heard she had a studio of her own and was during well. How fun to see her in your post today! She is a complete sweetheart and very talented. I'll have to head on over to her blog and see what she has been up to. Man what a small world!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!