Monday, November 5, 2007

Muses and the completion of the booth design


I've always wanted to do a group shot like this and finally remembered to do it! Here are some of the "Ladies" who will be at the shows. Snowberry is completed and Lavinia has fresh lavender.

The booth is set now and I'm slowly taking items down- packing, tagging, making signs and determining pricing on items. Packing is critical, I have to fit the entire booth into my Nissan Murano. The packing is Thursdays project! I plan to photo the booth at the show so the"reveal" will be posted on Friday night..

It promises to be an interesting week- I'll make some more teapots, a vase and some more fusion bracelets and take breaks to scope the booth and make a to-do list. I also am filling that ubiquitous supply box- so far it has duct tape, extension cords, a power bar, spare light bulbs, bungy cords, scissors, price tags, sharpie pens, advil, spring clamps, rebar wire, pliers and wire cutters.... lots more to add!

2 comments:

  1. I've throughly enjoyed reading this ongoing blog, and the pre - craft show planning and work. Thanks for sharing.. it will help many like myself for the next time we have to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've throughly enjoyed reading this ongoing blog, and the pre - craft show planning and work. Thanks for sharing.. it will help many like myself for the next time we have to do it!

    Love your ladies, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!